VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I guess I should post this here...it concerns subs prob. I am trying to combine the subs into an avi and encode it into a dvd. It's been a LONG time since I had this prob...looks like it's back. An the last time I had to reformat my pc to get it to work!

What I always do is use vdub to frameserv via subtitle filter and using .ssa file and then open up Tmgpenc Plus to encode it...by choosing all files in file type...and choosing the .vdr

Yesterday was alright...today this had to happen. I dind't change any settings so I really have no idea what happened.

Here's a link to a screenshot..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/Sandro25/problem.jpg

What made it not possible to open the file all of a sudden? It's madness! I've reinstalled Tempgenc...didn't work. Is it vdub's fault? Filter fault?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Doesn't work Baldrick... even tried a system restore! Damn...btw I'm using VDub 1.5.10

The only other option I have now is to try the latest experimental one... damn..

Anyone got any other ideas?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    reinstall vdub & frameserver client ?
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Yup reinstalled everything. Didn't work. But guess what I tried the experimental Vdub and it worked! Damn... time for a new version maybe? I hope though that this experimental version doesn't crash on me on other things!
    Quote Quote