VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I would have to ask how much the 2 Epson printer that print CD's are first. Epson 950 is one of them, can't remember the other. I don't think they are much different in price, and then you could print on paper too. Check the Epson web site.
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    OK I was bored. http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductCategory.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=-8165

Photo 900 and Photo 960 are the 2 that they have right now.
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Then if you want, check at http://www.mediastreet.com and see if they have a bulk ink system for those printers. Or at least get some carts that never run out, and I'll teach you how to make a bootle feed ink system. It is surprisingly simply. The carts are the needed part. The rest is just tubing and bottles. The only downside of the aftermarket nk is that the colors may not be the exact same. So you might need to adjust them, or get an ICM profile for those inks. But you can save BIG money with aftermarket ink. Those Epson carts are expensive!

A quick note. It looks like you have to get the CD adaptor as a seperate part! But the 900 has a $30 rebate, and the 960 has a free mail in offer for thr CD tray.
    Quote Quote  
  4. thanks for the input. the prices on those are definitely a lot better. as for plain paper printing i'm not really too concerned on that. I have an old HP photo printer that gives better print quality than any other inkjet I've ever tried. I can make excellent labels with it but I hear so much about problems with stick on labels that I'm thinking of delving into the printable media.
    Quote Quote