VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone!

I have a problem with the GC533 AVerMedia Live Gamer Ultra. What i'm trying to do is capturing with OBS on a Macbook Pro(streaming computer), the gameplay of a Windows 10 Gaming PC(the gaming pc). The issue is that i can't get the audio to work via HDMI over the GC533.
    In the Windows Audio Panel, the NVIDIA High Definitio Audio (HDMI) is greyed (not plugged in) as if the GC533 isn't recognized as the monitor. What is strange is that i have managed to get it to work 2 times, but i can't recplicate it.
    If i connect the HDMI from the gaming pc ONLY to the HDMI IN of the GC533, i can see my gaming pc desktop on the OBS on the Mac, and i can also have the audio from the HDMI, but as soon i connect the HDMI OUT of the GC533 to the main monitor, the audio from HDMI disappear and in the Windows Audio Panel the NVIDIA High Definition Audio (HDMI) says "not plugged in".

What i'm saying in a video: https://youtu.be/sDMqymJMEJw

I hope that someone have a solution for my problem or a workaround because i can't use this external capturing card as I wanted.

Thank you
    Last edited by ZIago; 7th Feb 2019 at 07:38.
    Quote Quote