VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I usually use VCD Easy to burn still images on VCD to be watched on a standalone DVD Player.
    For a change, I decided to give a new look to the Menu and therefore I created a new one using Photoshop CS.
    Much to my surprise, the menu, looks perfect on my PC, but it does appear with a strong deformation at the bottom of my TV screen (4:3 PAL)
    It can be easily noticed because I have created round circles that include the menu numbers to be used with the remote control. Well, the last two circles at the bottom of the TV screen are oval.
    In addition, the horizontal lines used to describe the content of every menu number, are thinner on top of the TV screen and wider at the bottom.

I attach a picture of my source menu to make it easier to understand.

Could it be the convertion to mpeg?
    Maybe I could try TMPGE to see if anything change??

All suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you

Quote Quote  
  2. Hello!

Much to my surprise, the menu, looks perfect on my PC, but it does appear with a strong deformation at the bottom of my TV screen (4:3 PAL)
    Well, maybe there's something wrong with your TV. Have you tested your VCD on a different TV with the same results?

Could it be the convertion to mpeg?
    Maybe I could try TMPGE to see if anything change??
    I don't think there's a problem with your mpeg files, because they look perfect on your PC. My suggestion to you is that you test your VCD on a different TV. If the problem then dissapear, then you know that the TV is the problem.

/Znooky
    Quote Quote