VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I like messing around with ffdshow's video and audio decoder configurations to get the results that I like while playing a video. I was wondering is there a way use the configurations I set up in FFDSHOW to reencode a video? I'm pretty sure graphedit can do this right? And if graphedit can do it, does anyone know where I can get like a muxing filter pack of some sort? Cause I only have ffdshow and directshow filter pack for my decoding. All I have are splitters and not too many muxing filters.

Also when I import a RMVB using avisynth, the video is uncompressed with a lot of bitrate in VDUB. Is there a way to import a RMVB with the same bitrate in VDUB?

Much appreciated if someone could help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you use directshowsource("video.avi") in an avisynth script and you have ffdshow as default decoder or for raw video it should be used. But many of ffdshow filters are probably available as avisynth filters also.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Is there anyway to keep the same bitrate in a video while using avisynth? Or it can only do uncompressed formats?
    Quote Quote