VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I asked for one of the dictionaries through Subtitle Edit but cannot locate the name of the file or the download location.
    Does such a thing go directly into Subtitle Edit?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Try to download the dictionary while running Subtitle Edit "as administrator".
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm always in admin mode-- the sole user. When I asked for the download it seemed to go to quickly and
    no indication from Firefox tools that it completed. I try it again right now but I've gone past the need
    for the dictionary. Is it supposed to be an online service? I've seen how to change languages in Subtitle Edit but
    that is a different action.

I did the download again. SE said downloaded and installed correctly. Opening dictionaries folder from the
    blue option, I don't see anything French and don't know how to switch into it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Success. I loaded my French SRT, then asked for the spell check and it ran fine. I'll see if I can switch back to English again. I recall trying to do this earlier and couldn't find it in the list. Then reloaded the program and it was on again. But that might be just my quirk.

I got back to English ok.

Thanks for answering.
    Quote Quote