VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    On the front page there is a banner "Try DVDFab and copy Ultra HD Blu-rays and DVDs! Or rip iTunes movies and music! Download free trial !". It's overlaid right on top of the titles "Latest software downloads" and continues on the same line to " latest active forum threads" . I also see it above on this page but it's in a black area so doesn't obstruct anything. I use a large font text so maybe for others it's in a different spot.
    There's not much to do but then I can't do much anyway.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can you take a screenshot?

I guess you are using an ad blocker or noscript? Then I can't really control it perfect on all browsers....

Font-size:16px should not be that big.

(I'm Baldrick....)
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I updated the front page banner. The text should be a bit higher up if you are blocking google adsense.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I use the AdGuard addon with Firefox but it's usually turned off on Videohelp. It looks like it was turned on but I've had it both ways on the front page before and never noticed the problem. Mind you after so many years I rarely need to look at column headings here anymore it was the red text and the angle I was looking at the screen that caught my eye and made me give it a second look.

Anyway, it's perfectly centered now.

Thanks.

btw) I clicked on the ad and downloaded both the online and offline installers. Hope you get something for it.
    Last edited by gll99; 21st Oct 2020 at 11:03.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I hope you bought it also . 🤑
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I hope you bought it also . 🤑

I've 99.9% weaned myself off of DVD and Blu-ray discs so unfortunately can't justify paying the price but hopefully there are some click values for you if we visit advertising sites and download trials etc... If not let us know so we don't waste the time.
    Quote Quote