VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hope this is the right section...
    anyway, since updating my itunes today, it no longer shows videos in my library...had only just uploaded 20 gig of video before updating.
    just shows a screen showing me how to download or rent movies from itunes. am needing to add all this video to my ipod today.
    very frustrating
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Mine are still there after the most recent upgrade. That said, I trust iTunes about as far as I can comfortably spit out a rat, and only use it regularly for podcast subscriptions.

Do you have your iTunes library in the default location, or have you put it somewhere custom ? It could be simply that it is no longer pointing at the original library.

Or it could be that iTunes (and all Apple in-house software, especially for the Windows platform) is glitchy at best.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    they are there as i can see them when ipod is connected ( btw this is not my main computer for ipod, that is broken atm) but cant see them in my library.. could also see them in recently added section. weird
    Quote Quote  
  4. i just updated itunes, biggest mistake of my life. now it won't even open
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by justcurious View Post
    i just updated itunes, biggest mistake of my life.
    Really ? Biggest mistake ?

You must lead a charmed life then.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    you guys might be able to roll back windows to a couple days ago with windows restore to get back the older version of itunes. it actually worked once using win7 for me. never has before in the last 20 years.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by AEDIPUSS
    it actually worked once using win7 for me. never has before in the last 20 years.
    Um......

Windows restore only first showed up in Win ME as far as I remember. That was out in 2000 wasn't it? That was 11 years ago..... Just fyi
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313 View Post
    Originally Posted by AEDIPUSS
    it actually worked once using win7 for me. never has before in the last 20 years.
    Um......

Windows restore only first showed up in Win ME as far as I remember. That was out in 2000 wasn't it? That was 11 years ago..... Just fyi
    hehe ok so it only feels like forever the piece o's... program never worked.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  9. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Dont' use iTunes.

Don't use System Restore.

Problem solved.
    Quote Quote  
  10. I managed to do a repair on itunes and now its ok, one thing i did notice is that it now lists some of my music videos under movies. this was easily fixed tho under the properties

my normal music player is mediamonkey and the only reason i was updating itunes was in preperation for the update for my ipod. thats the only reason i keep the POS on my system
    Quote Quote