VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

I was hoping maybe somebody could help me.
    I was translating subtitles on Subtitle Edit into Hebrew. When I re-opened the file I was shocked as the translation appeared gibberish . Attached is a print shoot of how it looks like.

Can somebody help me see the Hebrew translation? I uploaded other files with Hebrew subtitles and I could see the Hebrew. Only here where I actually had to remove the English text and insert the Hebrew one, it happened.

Thanks in advance for anyone helping.

Happy 2019
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Subtitle edit Hebrew.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	47676  

Quote Quote  
  2. It is ok. I managed the one and only Nikolaj who is behind Subtitle Edit helped me. So kind!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Two thing to bear in mind.

1. Always provide a title of your topic that explains the issue. Not 'Big Problem....'

2. For those who may have a similar issue, explain the 'fix'. Then you provide value to the forum and not just a solution for yourself.
    Quote Quote  
  4. You are right DB83, my bad, guess I was still in shock...

So here is what you need to do in case you face similar problem (in Arabic for example it can happen):

Click on File and then Restore auto back-up.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Asubtitler, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time. From our rules:
    Try to choose a subject that describes your topic.
    Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
    Thanks,

Moderator redwudz
    Quote Quote