VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I enjoy musical concert dvds with dts audio. Is there software that will allow me to make a "MY favorites" dvd with the DTS audio in tact? For example a song from Led Zeppelin & a song from Eric Clapton, or at a minimun edit out interviews & have only the songs. I don't care about the video, usually the tv is off. It is the DTS audio I want.

Thanks,
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    if you don't need menus then DVD Shrink in Re-author mode can do this. Every edit or new clip becomes a new title, so you might get a slight pause at these points. You can also use it to combine clips from different discs.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Guide for dvd shrink, https://www.videohelp.com/guides/how-to-make-a-mixed-dvd-id502#502 , just skip the tmpgenc dvd author and use dvd shrink to join the video. But no menus as guns1inger says, if you want menus I would probably use dvd-lab pro after you have edit out the clips with dvd shrink.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for the prompt replies. I have been using Dvd Shrink for about 3 years to remove the opening nonsense & closing credits & removing all audio tracks except DTS. Now the disc plays like an audio cd but with amazing sound. I never made the connection to use dvd shrink to make seperate clips from different discs & output them to a single disc.

Is there a way to remove the video tracks & output only the dts tracks? This would free space for more songs to enjoy.

Thanks,
    Gary
    Quote Quote