VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I have a Sony AVCHD Cam with burns the Filmclips on small DVD's (1.4 GB Size, 14 mins).

My Issue:
    After 1 year of filming, I have a lot of these small 14min-DVD's

How can I combine several Mini-DVD's onto o normal DVD-5 ?
    Is there any simple tool, without any re-encoding or authoring ??

I assume that i am not alone with this question.

Thx !
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Do you have the trial or full version of nero?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i do have the full version incl BLU RAY plugin
    but i do not get the CREATE AVCHD Option and i have no clue why it is happening so.
    maybe if i am the only one with this question, it has something to do with my system config

beside nero, i am looking for a tool which only combines 2 or 3 mini discs to one DVD-5 without recode or menu autoring. just plain vanilla, or quickanddirty.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gekko_video
    beside nero, i am looking for a tool which only combines 2 or 3 mini discs to one DVD-5 without recode or menu autoring. just plain vanilla, or quickanddirty.
    NeroVision does do a menu/quick no-reencode if the streams are actually AVCHD compliant. Enable Smart Render in the options and it will accept it. However it's still incomplete. It only accepts streams with certain bitrates and limited resolutions - not all compliant AVCHD streams.

TSMuxeR is probably an update or two away from achieving this. It's still early and I'm being patient.

I too searcheth and await for such a tool of this yonder magic. But fret not mi'lad, methinks we are at the dawn of the new era after the Great War which endeth mere recently...
    I hate VHS. I always did.
    Quote Quote