VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I muxed 2 files properly, but the audio track was bigger (Atmos) than the original ( DD5.1). Would the Atmos file be off in tracking regardless because it's bigger? It's ahead by a second or two. How do I roll back the audio with MKV?
    Quote Quote  
  2. If "bigger" means the file size is bigger, that doesn't matter. If you mean the running time is longer that could be a problem.

Use the "Delay (in ms):" field to delay an audio track. If the audio track needs to be advanced use a negative delay.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes bigger as in the 2 audio tracks Atmos/DD5.1 is bigger in size. The run time is the same. Ok I will try that. I do that before I mux? Does that I mean have to keep "remuxxing" with 1-2-3..etc different settings to get a track right? I tried Project Meterorite (no good). I appreciate your help. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  4. You can use a media player that lets you open a different audio track and also lets you advance/delay the audio relative to the video. MPCHC, MPCBE, VLC, all the advanced media players have this.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes I use MPC-HC. I tried "VSync". I do not know where to go?
    Quote Quote  
  6. IN options Playback/sync render settings ? That's a bit complicated for me. Mine is greyed out too. If that's the right area?Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  7. + and - on the keypad
    Quote Quote  
  8. Don't know what +/- refers to? I do know that nothing works inside that window (like I said all grey). I appreciate your help. Too big for me. I am moving on. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  9. While the video is playing press + (advance audio) or - (delay audio) keys on the numeric keypad of your keyboard.
    Quote Quote