VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. I'll give that a try but I am not hopeful since it doesn't appear that audio is even making it into the PC. But I'll give it a go before returning the devices.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have one of those devices and the command lines I gave gets both video and audio with Win10.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Command lines didn't give me sound with the video. I've returned both devices and given up. There seems to be no easy solution that won't cost a small fortune, sadly.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by eday_2010 View Post
    Command lines didn't give me sound with the video. I've returned both devices and given up. There seems to be no easy solution that won't cost a small fortune, sadly.
    So I have been trying to find the same solution and yes without shelling out some money it's difficult, however I bring some good news. I managed to successfully capture Bell Fibe streams without any hardware required and the quality is pretty darn good.

Basically I'm running Windows 10 and installed Bluestacks (Android Emulator), installed the Bell Fibe app and logged in. Then I used EaseUS RecExperts video screen recorder and I was able to capture the video and audio successfully without any issues. I am sure any video screen recorder works but YMMV. Hope that helps.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The main reason I wanted to capture off of Bell Fibe was to capture the episodes of the Super Dave Osborne Show that I had recorded. Thankfully someone on one of the torrent sites I belong to uploaded the entire series a few months later.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by eday_2010 View Post
    Command lines didn't give me sound with the video. I've returned both devices and given up. There seems to be no easy solution that won't cost a small fortune, sadly.
    For those of you who can't capture audio along with the video... Try setting the source to output uncompressed stereo PCM, not 5.1 AC3 or some other compressed multichannel format.
    Quote Quote