1. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by indolikaa
    Bring it on, Bee-otch! :P
    at last, something meaningful posted

now what's up with you?

2. p.s. AND doesn't mean OR
    whg ever said it did?

"MAY" means "MAY" and not "WILL" ...say that 200 times during your lunch break for searching for the New "ElQueso2/a.k.a SyndicateFoo" for searching DetectiveX

3. indolikaa is right...this thread has no cause to be closed...
    Unfortunately, that's not true.... Let's have a closer look at the forum rules, shall we?

that should keep this thread alive for at least a few more posts

4. Originally Posted by vandakeg
    Unfortunately, that's not true.... Let's have a closer look at the forum rules, shall we?
    I said this once before and I'll say it again. This thread is reserved for the purpose of allowing MackemX to defend his position and the rest of us to bash him accordingly. If you want to bash indolikaa for his interpretations of dvdrhelp.com gospel, start another thread!

And by the way! Hi.

5. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by defense
    p.s. AND doesn't mean OR
    whg ever said it did?

"MAY" means "MAY" and not "WILL" ...say that 200 times during your lunch break for searching for the New "ElQueso2/a.k.a SyndicateFoo" for searching DetectiveX
    lol, go back and read one of my earlier posts cos you are killing me

MAY has nothing to do with it. HE WAS banned! and therefore reading the wording of the Rules the way it is written in English regardless of what it means then Immediately (which is what happened initally) goes with Permanently I guess

like I said stick OR in there instead of AND then I wouldn't have even opened my mouth

I ask again any qualified English teacher to explain what it means or shall I start a poll just to see what people actually interpret it as?

p.s. I guess Baldrick's gonna come in soon and slap our wrists

6. MackemX,

I don't know what exactly your issue is but you need clinical help, not because you're wrong about SyndicateFoo, but because you've wasted an insane amount of time on this issue for the sake of "justice". Why don't you go out and stop deforrestation, help starving African children, or something...anything. Hell, join the Peace Corp, or Green Peace. Maybe you might even find some hippie girl to sleep with. You are one pent up dude. Get a hobby, do something productive, or get laid already. Really man this is bordering on zealotry. It's like the SyndicateFoo is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler for chrissakes. He had "rules" also, rules that must be followed to the letter. Get over it silly boy, real life awaits you on the other side of adolescence

fascism

n : a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism)

Did anyone else notice that MackemX has made 601 posts? 601!!!

Search Comp PM
    MackemX

I will not question your motives or your method of expression. From what I read, part of your frustration was in getting a mod to take your concerns seriously.

Taking it at face value, I agree with the aim of your message. While someone may find ways around the forum rules, when they flaunt their success then they deserve what they get otherwise it negates the need for rules.

I believe that Baldrick indicated this much by his actions and his comments.

But if anyone finds a user that have reregistred a short time after a ban then just post it in our feedback forum or pm us(admin or mod) and we can reban him/her.

If a user wants his/her banned removed it is just to email me or a moderator and we maybe can remove the ban. Reregistering after a ban is not tolerated.
    In hindsight it's easy to say that you could have handled this better but Baldrick's comments clearly tell us how to deal with this in the future. It may not mean that the user will be banned again (we may be mistaken about his/her id) but at least it can be reported privately and the subject dropped.

There's not much to do but then I can't do much anyway.

8. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I said this once before and I'll say it again. This thread is reserved for the purpose of allowing MackemX to defend his position and the rest of us to bash him accordingly. If you want to bash indolikaa for his interpretations of dvdrhelp.com gospel, start another thread!
    General rules
    You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

hmmm, so you admitted you were supposedly trying to pull my strings and now you post this, I want Justice!

9. Originally Posted by CaseyComb
    Umm, I'm not following you...

Originally Posted by MackemX
    I want Justice!
    I'll give you justice. It's right here between my ring finger and index finger. :P

10. Only that it's quite a bit, not really the whole of my statement, just a minor fleeting last minute attempt at a jab. Nothing more.

This thread is the best comic relief I've had in a month

11. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by CaseyComb
    MackemX,

I don't know what exactly your issue is but you need clinical help, not because you're wrong about SyndicateFoo, but because you've wasted an insane amount of time on this issue for the sake of "justice". Why don't you go out and stop deforrestation, help starving African children, or something...anything. Hell, join the Peace Corp, or Green Peace. Maybe you might even find some hippie girl to sleep with. You are one pent up dude. Get a hobby, do something productive, or get laid already. Really man this is bordering on zealotry. It's like the SyndicateFoo is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler for chrissakes. He had "rules" also, rules that must be followed to the letter. Get over it silly boy, real life awaits you on the other side of adolescence

fascism

n : a political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism)

try reading the post after yours Dude!

and WTF has post count got to do with it??. I could have 1 post or 5000 posts but that doesn't change a thing here

it's amazing how some people's views on this subject vary so much as gl99's comments are quite the opposite to some others in this post so why is that?

but what ever makes you happy

12. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'll give you justice. It's right here between my ring finger and index finger. :P
    Hmmmmmmmm, shall I take that as a directly personal offensive vulgar remark cos if I do then it MAY warrant a yellow card

at least I know now to PM a Mod to report this post which is what I'm doing right now

let's see what happens

p.s. hope I didn't upset you too much

13. Meaninless to me! If I can't wear that yellow card with honor under my screen name, what is the purpose of having a yellow card? A yellow card should be a member's ultimate fashion accessory. Obvious enough to draw attention, but subtle enough to make people think, "Wow, that guy's not afraid to punch The System right square in the face!" :P

14. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gll99
    MackemX

I will not question your motives or your method of expression. From what I read, part of your frustration was in getting a mod to take your concerns seriously.
    you are correct in a way, but that was only due to the fact bugster hadn't read the other posts previous to the banning so I felt he didn't see the whole picture and yes maybe I was a bit harsh in my post but I do hope I didn't offend him and I'm sure if I did he would said something anyway and told me off. It was others that posted more offensive words regarding the issue if you read the thread

Originally Posted by gll99
    Taking it at face value, I agree with the aim of your message. While someone may find ways around the forum rules, when they flaunt their success then they deserve what they get otherwise it negates the need for rules.

I believe that Baldrick indicated this much by his actions and his comments.

But if anyone finds a user that have reregistred a short time after a ban then just post it in our feedback forum or pm us(admin or mod) and we can reban him/her.

If a user wants his/her banned removed it is just to email me or a moderator and we maybe can remove the ban. Reregistering after a ban is not tolerated.
    In hindsight it's easy to say that you could have handled this better but Baldrick's comments clearly tell us how to deal with this in the future. It may not mean that the user will be banned again (we may be mistaken about his/her id) but at least it can be reported privately and the subject dropped.

well said that man, I obviously realised in the old thread the errors of my ways but found it hard to believe the views of some forum members and your post just shows the complete opposite of some of those views

yep I agree, bottom line is that Baldrick said it all in his reply yet others seem to disagree with it for some strange reason and are still posting here so I keep replying to them cos I've nothing better to do at this moment

15. Retired from video stuff MackemX's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Meaninless to me! If I can't wear that yellow card with honor under my screen name, what is the purpose of having a yellow card? A yellow card should be a member's ultimate fashion accessory. Obvious enough to draw attention, but subtle enough to make people think, "Wow, that guy's not afraid to punch The System right square in the face!" :P

16. @MackemX..gl99 I believe is reaching out to you dear boy. He's a psychiatrist....telling you that he isn't gonna charge you for help. Just PM him and tell him you need it....now as far as him having a different approach on the thread....quite frankly..after reading their post I don't know WTF they were saying. You know what they say about shrinks though....they need their own shrink or they'll wind up committing suicide. With patients like you Mackem...I could see gll doing just that.

Maybe you two can help each other though...go ahead..make the first move sweetchops....PM gll....like Nike says...Just Do It!

And i'm just curious Mackem...WTF is a "TRUE MACKEM" anyway? Is your nic MACKEMX supposed to be some Tribute to MalcolmX? Was Malcolm a true Malcolm too?

17. And by the way! Hi.
    Again, I'm gonna have to call you out on breaking the rules... this time, however, they are your own.

This thread is reserved for the purpose of allowing MackemX to defend his position and the rest of us to bash him accordingly.
    Next time, hopefully, you'll be able to keep your pleasantries for the 'Let's be Friends' thread.

I would love to go into detail on how I feel about people like you, people with a complete lack of discipline, and no sense of right and wrong (you can't even follow your own rules!), but I'm afraid that would be out of the scope, and against the rules of this thread....

In keeping with the theme of this thread:
    @MackemX - I believe I can speak for everyone here when I say this:
    Nobody can take a person seriously when they abreviate the word 'because' with 'cos'.... 'b/c' is more appropriate, and 'cuz' is even acceptable, but 'cos' just makes no sense.

18. In keeping with the theme of this thread:
    @MackemX - I believe I can speak for everyone here when I say this:
    Nobody can take a person seriously when they abreviate the word 'because' with 'cos'.... 'b/c' is more appropriate, and 'cuz' is even acceptable, but 'cos' just makes no sense.
    very true and to be completely honest...I had been thinking that for quite some time. They always write "cos" like that..and I had no clue what the hell they were saying at first...then I realized...I usually right cuz in short...but I agree... b/c is the same number of characters "3" as "cos"...BUT HEY MAN....

Proper English Grammar NOR the rules of this forum apply to a True Mackem! Get it straight BUSTER!

19. Originally Posted by vandakeg
    I would love to go into detail on how I feel about people like you, people with a complete lack of discipline, and no sense of right and wrong (you can't even follow your own rules!), but I'm afraid that would be out of the scope, and against the rules of this thread....
    Um, did I just get bashed?

Search Comp PM
    Um, did I just get bashed?
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?

21. No, I asked if I got bashed. I didn't ask if I just got my ass kicked, JOE DAMMIT GUMBY!

By the way, your comment about showing the pictures of the Hussein sons. The hypocrisy is just incredible. I had to think about it for a minute, but damned if you don't have a point. Go Gumby.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by CaseyComb
    Yup, and 412 are on the subject of ElQueso2, a.k.a SyndicateFoo
    Will
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.

23. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM