VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I'm making a DVD with DVDMaestro, and I did a multiangle clip that currently works quite well on my standalone player, switching angles with the ANGLE button on the remote controller.

However, I wanted to go one step further, and added a subpicture to the video clip with interactive buttons, so that the viewer can switch angles through some navigable buttons at the bottom of the screen. I placed the buttons and the subpicture with no problem, and then I turned on the option "Set Angle to X" in every button, but since I don't want the video to jump or skip, I left the target of the button blank. This way, the video plays well and I can switch angles with the buttons on mouse-based computer players like PowerDVD, where I don't have to navigate the buttons with cursors.

However, on my standalone player, I can navigate at first and press ENTER at the button I wish, but then the button freezes in the "Action" state (with the action color state), and I can no longer navigate. The angle switches corectly, but I can't change more than once since I can't select another button later. I can wait until the clip ends or press MENU and start again, but I would like to switch angles with the buttons the number of times I want.

Anyone knows how to do it?. I guess the key is what I put as the target of the buttons in the subpicture, in addition of telling them to switch the current angle. I've tried to link the buttons to a command sequence with a NOP, but it seems to crash the player. I've also tried to change the angle manually with a Command Sequence, but it behaves the same way. And neither linking to a Resume target nor the video itself works either (it restarts playing).

Thanks for reading and for your help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    jimtu12 You have been warned not to ask for warez, if you persist you will be banned from the forum

Edited by Craig Tucker
    Quote Quote