VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I had the madVR and LAVfilters folders stored somewhere and i moved them to a different location. I think i was not using those filters anymore, but how can i be certain that files (.ax) were not registered somehow on my system and make sure i wont be having any problems
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    If you didn't run the uninstallers for those apps, they're info is still in your registry. When you moved their folders, you also moved their uninstallers. The registry has no way of knowing what you did. Take a look at installed programs in Control Panel. If their names are still there, they're in the registry.
    - My sister Ann's brother
    Quote Quote  
  3. They are not installed, i used their folders as portable data. And i just pointed to their files from inside the programs. I tried mpc and i didnt get video after i moved the folders. It seems i am definitely still using the lav filters. Still Not sure for MadVR though
    Quote Quote  
  4. I unregisterd LAV Filters. Moved them to desired location, re-registered, but i dont get video now on mobile videos. Why does LAV splitter send streams to microsoft decoders? I have set LAV Audio and LAV Video to prefer and unchecked all interl filters on mpc

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-08-13 00 27 37.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	33127
    Quote Quote