VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Let's say you used something like FFMPEG or AVISynth to record videos via an emulator or some other program, how do you edit the videos when process is finished? Or do you record and edit the videos and use FFMPEG to resize the videos afterwards?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Why don't you describe in more detail what you're doing/trying to do?
    The way you phrased you question makes it seem you have such little grasp of some basic concepts,
    you can't even ask a reasonable question
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am recording game footage via an emulator and there is an option to use FFMPEG for recording and I was wondering if I should use it or not?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Guernsey View Post
    I am recording game footage via an emulator and there is an option to use FFMPEG for recording and I was wondering if I should use it or not?
    What other options are available besides FFmpeg? Have you actually tried it to see whether it works or not?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    What other options are available besides FFmpeg? Have you actually tried it to see whether it works or not?
    Not yet. There is an option to record normally as well as on how to choose the format apparently.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    Not yet. There is an option to record normally as well as on how to choose the format apparently.
    Ok. Do you have a specific question?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I guess I just wanted to know if I should edit the video dump in Virtualdub if I already resized it with the emulator?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I guess I just wanted to know if I should edit the video dump in Virtualdub if I already resized it with the emulator?
    It depends what editing operation you're thinking about. Virtualdub does more than just resize
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I mostly use it to resize, cut or merge the videos I am making to together.
    Quote Quote