VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I have just recently started to convert over my old Cine film over to a digital format to put on to DVD.

It is coming out very well, I am using a Matt sheet off paper, stuck on a door(which the projector displays onto), then using an older analog camcorder to record of this, direct into my PC via a Blue breakout box.

Some of my recordings though, I have set my white balance to, and looks fine, but because my dad had spliced a few films on to the reel, some have different qualities. Some are displaying as a blue ting. I have decided to just let the reel run through, then to edit using filters, out the blueish. Any one got any recomendations what filter to use. I am currently using Pinnacle Studio 9, which I really like, but I also have Ulead Video studio 8 on my pc as well. Any comments which is best to use for this.

Many thanks in advance

Richard
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I found some good filters posted on the Pinnacle Studio help forums. Here's a link to that entry in the forums.

http://webboard.pinnaclesys.com/read_messages.asp?WebboardID=1&ForumID=1167&SectionID=...hread=50&lng=1

JPs effects have a good one for adjusting color that works well with Pinnacle Studio 9.
    Quote Quote