VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For several sites, it is easy to find the links of "headers requests" (which also includes our beloved "lic url") and MPD files.

But it is not the same everywhere. Sometimes "Dev Tools" show me lots of DASH fragments, but not a single MPD or headers req link. That's what I mean by "hidden design".

To find "hidden MPD"s which are not shown under Dev Tools, "The Stream Detector" add-on works well. That add-on catches every MPD link and VTT subtitle link. Very useful ("MPD Detector" add-on cannot get such "hidden MPD's").

But... I am unable to access header requests. Where is it? How to reach it?

Searching for terms like "wv" "cenc" "method post" does not work. As I say, there is no lic url/request under Dev Tools. And I don't see any lic url via EME Logger/Console.

Someone who managed to access such a hidden lic url, please help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. too generis speech ...

please provide a video link to test your trouble
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ridibunda View Post
    For several sites, it is easy to find the links ...
    But it is not the same everywhere. Sometimes "Dev Tools" show me lots of DASH fragments...

If you are seeing fragments downloaded, the media description for them must have been somewhere. One site I use, first provides a vmap and the mpd is available from that. Is something similar happening on your link?

Of course have you thought that if you cannot find an mpd the stream might not be encrypted? Then yt-dlp with the page url could work.
    Last edited by A_n_g_e_l_a; 4th Feb 2023 at 15:57. Reason: punc tu ation and anuvvrr thunk
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    literally has two links tagged yet cant able to find things lmao
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    If you are seeing fragments downloaded, the media description for them must have been somewhere. One site I use, first provides a vmap and the mpd is available from that. Is something similar happening on your link?

Of course have you thought that if you cannot find an mpd the stream might not be encrypted? Then yt-dlp with the page url could work.

Streams are encrypted, I can download MPDs via "The Stream Detector" add-on (not from Dev Tools)... As written in MPDs, all streams are encrypted with Widevine and Playready.

What is vmap? There are lots of dash fragments for 5 different resolutions at that site: 854x480, 1024x576, 1280x720, 1920x1080 (4.5 megabit), 1920x1080 (6.4 megabit). Only those fragments at Dev Tools. Nothing more. No headers request, no lic url.

Surely request is somewhere there, but I have no idea how they hide it.

That guy who says "lmao"... I guess that dude is finding keys just from pssh and fragments. Whoa, GOAT!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    too generis speech ...

If it was possible, I would.

Why ask for video link or personal login data in each case?

You could try to talk about such site designs if you've seen. I wonder if you have any idea how they hide headers requests?

Sorry for that "speech".
    Quote Quote  
  7. i'm not interested to your specific site, and aslo to your account. but every site, as you know, is different.
    so you can't make a generic speech. if you want help, you need to provide your specific video link and login details for the test. otherwise with a generic speech there is nothing to say
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    too generis speech ...

If it was possible, I would.

Why ask for video link or personal login data in each case?

You could try to talk about such site designs if you've seen. I wonder if you have any idea how they hide headers requests?

Sorry for that "speech".
    Have you tried using httptoolkit to look at all the interactions?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post

Streams are encrypted, I can download MPDs via "The Stream Detector" add-on (not from Dev Tools)... As written in MPDs, all streams are encrypted with Widevine and Playready.

What is vmap? There are lots of dash fragments for 5 different resolutions at that site: 854x480, 1024x576, 1280x720, 1920x1080 (4.5 megabit), 1920x1080 (6.4 megabit). Only those fragments at Dev Tools. Nothing more. No headers request, no lic url.

Surely request is somewhere there, but I have no idea how they hide it.

That guy who says "lmao"... I guess that dude is finding keys just from pssh and fragments. Whoa, GOAT!

lmao, smartasses with generic speeches so that if its a sub site, thread wont get locked, XDDD
    and ofcourse its something like NF , this dumdum wont just say it out loud lol

OoH I dOnT KnoW ShIt YeT I'll Be ArrOgAnT as ****
    Last edited by helloImNoob; 16th Feb 2023 at 01:13.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    Will try it and Fiddler.

I guess I will get lic urls but I have no idea about what must be done about headers requests.

I have no problem about getting PSSH and MPD.

And that idiot... I already added you to my ignore list, so don't waste your time visiting this thread. Your place is a mental hospital. Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Will try it and Fiddler.

I guess I will get lic urls but I have no idea about what must be done about headers requests.

And that idiot... I already added you to my ignore list, so don't waste your time visiting this thread. Your place is a mental hospital. Good luck.
    Wow that last paragraph could be taken as being directed at me rather than @helloImNoob; I had to catch myself there!

I find what you say is true. Some sites you have to refresh the browser until mpd/lic are revealed. Some sites give you the mpd but make you wait until the adverts to play out before the license is given. Some sites give you the license inside the mpd - notably boltdns.net. It will be there somewhere though. I might use 'curl mpd_url' in such cases, to check.

Headers will surely follow one of the patterns given in Dungeon of Despair?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Will try it and Fiddler.

and you place is begging in forums till someone gives you a solution, code or cope.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    [Attachment 69360 - Click to enlarge]

messages like this can make a whole Jokes On Drm thread. Pr decryption on graphics, yeah i without gPu now i cant play any drm videos LMAO

thats a frustated middle aged living entitled BS who got kicked out of getwvkeys and threw a tantrum before too lol.
    Last edited by helloImNoob; 22nd Feb 2023 at 01:10.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by A_n_g_e_l_a View Post
    I find what you say is true. Some sites you have to refresh the browser until mpd/lic are revealed. Some sites give you the mpd but make you wait until the adverts to play out before the license is given. Some sites give you the license inside the mpd - notably boltdns.net. It will be there somewhere though. I might use 'curl mpd_url' in such cases, to check.

Headers will surely follow one of the patterns given in Dungeon of Despair?

Yes, some sites need 1-2 refresh. But at this site, mpd and lic never show up, even after 5-10 refresh. The last time I noticed such a "Dev Tools background", was at Nflx.

I tried httptoolkit, but I was unable to play wv-protected content.

I think I am missing something, I will read your guide once more.
    Quote Quote