VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    hey everyone, i have the above mentioned nokia model and just a few days ago i took a video on my phone and tried to play it back, but the audio wouldn't play. i didn't know what the problem was back then, but upon rummaging around my short term memory, i remembered deleting a codec from the phone, because i mistook it for something else. i think it was an mpeg4 audio codec although i am not absolutely sure. the video format that the phone records in is 3GP. anyways, i am without this certain tool and i cant play videos correctly. is there any way that i can download this codec. please let me knwo thanks for all the help.

skip
    Wow! You got shocks, pegs... LUCKY!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Contact Nokia support ?

Check their website / support forums / FAQs ?
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    thanks. i checked nokias website, but no cigar. i contacted them then they said to phone them, so i waited for 2 hours on hold. then the dude said that i should go to my phone provider and get a new phone. well thats not gonna happen. but i did google it and its offering some good advice. thanks. ill post when i find something.

skip
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    hey there, i wanted to thank you or all your help, and i fixed the problem. for some reason the setting was set to MUTE, so i just unmuted it and all was good, no missing codec no nothing. thanks again and take care.

- skip
    Quote Quote