VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone. Just curious as to how the following brands TY, Ritek & TDK are rated. And who is the best supplier both in the US &/or Canada.

Thank you....
    Quote Quote  
  2. I've been buying all my media locally when there was a sale. But I'm tired of the russian roulette with quality. I've heard everyone saying how great Riteks are so I might just start buying them. At least then I'll know who's making the discs.

I just ordered theseRitek 4x DVD+R's from Newegg.com.

I notice that some people say to avoid Meritline. I never done business with them, so I can't say. But if there is a problem with them, then also know that Meritline and CDRDVDR Media are the same people. At least I think they are. Notice how the prices are almost identical and how CDRDVDR sells Meritline rebranded labels. CDRDVDR is slightly cheaper in S&H.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had really good experiences with allmediaoutlet.com and supermediastore.com for my Ritek G03 and G04 media. But now that Newegg is offering free FedEx Saver shipping I can get the media in 3 days vs. 5 days for free UPS Ground shipping. If you live on the west coast, I'd say it is a push but if you live towards the east coast, you'll go Newegg just because their shipping is much faster.
    Quote Quote