VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi all,

I am in the process of starting a business in sound that I think might be of interest to this community, and as its in its initial phases I hope to show it here and ask for some feedback.

The aim of the business simply is to fix and polish any audio under ten minutes in length, to make it as good as it can be in a time efficient fashion- using a combination of modern technology and my own skill set.

About me: I am a "Post Production Audio Engineer" working in Sydney Australia for the last decade or so. I mix mainly television, with about 2-3 feature films a year, and the occasional TVC.

With this business I am to bring together some leaps forwards we have had in the Audio post tools lately, coupled with some advances in mix automation and a few of my own workflows. I hope to open up this realm to new clients who traditionally could not afford it.

The site is in its early phases but it is here:
    -DELETED-

I would love love love some feedback on it and even more if there is interest I would love to hear about that too. I am also toying with the idea of doing a few free mixes so that I can show persuasive before / afters on the finished site.

Please and thank you

-H

p.s. If you have audio related questions I can probably help you just ask away.
    Last edited by redwudz; 17th May 2017 at 09:38. Reason: Remove advertising link

2. What kind of domain name is that? Googling it turns up nothing. I would not dare click that link! (reported). Also advertising is not allowed.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=surveillanceparty.wixsite.com

3. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Haptic, Please read our rules about advertising before posting.
    Thread closed, link removed.

Moderator redwudz