VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,

Can someone rip the video on this website for me: http://www.kerndlovatereza.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemi...57&video_id=14

The title of the video is
    Eurosong 2008

It would be great if someone can rip this video for me and upload it on megaupload or rapidshare.

I hope that someone can help me.

Greetings from Browneyd.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Thank you very much!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Nice to see someone just do it instead of providing complicated instructions. However, for the benefit of others could you:
    1) tell us what software/method you used to capture the video
    2) the uploading site you used (www.kerndlovatereza.com)
    might be useful. I noticed that it is not like rapidshare, where you have to do wasteful additional clicking to download the file. Since it is a foreign website, how can I upload something to test and see how useful the service is? Also, what is the max file size?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Any download add-on will work with that video. I used FireFox with "Flash Video Downloader". It saw the video and I was able to download it with two button pushes. But rather than tell the OP to install Firefox and a download helper I just used UrlSnooper 2 (came with RtmpDump) to get the URL of the FLV file at the web site. Then I pasted that URL into a message here.
    Quote Quote