VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi

I'm learning spoken Swedish on YouTube etc. but sometimes they're speaking so fast I can't always follow what they are saying. I tried MPC 321 but it slows it down far too much, so looking for a video programme which allows a much more delicate manual control of the speeds if there is one.

Hope someone can help

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,
    Potplayer can slows it down by 0,1 steps. Just click on wheel on bottom right and in playback section there. Or X for slower, C for faster and Z for normal.
    Actually the steps are from 1-0,2 by 10 percent, but it is really smooth steps.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  3. FANTASTIC !!!! Great thanks a million !! I've been struggling with this wretched timewasting problem for ages - thank you again.... !
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

you can also try in RMB on screen then Playback - speed - and there are 4 choices, the higher quality <- it is not by default, but try it if sounds when slowed isn't better
    Glad to hear you are satisfied.
    Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  5. Hi ,

You can also :

Use VLC media player
    ---
    https://images.wondershare.fr/vlc-player/controlspeed-1.jpg
    or use the keyboard
    "[" once slow x0.9 , twice x0.8 , etc.
    "]" to speed up
    "=" normal