VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I have a Saisho VCR VR3600X, and VHS Videos which I want to convert to Digital, Copy to DVD, watch on TV.

I bought a USB Digital Video Adapter Scart Grabber: Digitnow Model: BR150.

Also RCA to Scart Adapter (with IN/OUT switch) because the VCR3600X does not have a Scart connection.

The Usb Digital Video Adapter sits between the VCR and the TV.

Please see VCR connections attached.

Many thanks for advice in setting this up. Don't want to connect it up wrongly.

Thank you
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20201212_145121.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	56241  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I am missing something here.

You state that your vcr does not have a scart socket. So why did you buy a scart/rca adapter ?

If this is so you need two cables. One from the video out on the vcr to the video connection on the capture device and likewise for the audio out. It is not clear from your illustration what type of connectors are on the vcr.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Like I said, you just need two cables. That appears to be standard rca plugs on the vcr. Yellow plug connent to yellow. White to white.

That scart adapter is doing nothing. Remove it from the chain. You only use that when you actually have a scart socket on the vcr and no rca sockets. And just what are the three rca cables on the other side of the grabber ? Again doing nothing. The grabber should have a usb cable to go in to the PC.
    Quote Quote