VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. im having this issue with a clip.(see pic)
    it looks ike the pic on theleft i want it to look like the pic on the right ...
    its at 25 fps. is there any way of fixing this?
    thanks in advance
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	dein.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	45187  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Possibly but you'll have to provide a sample of your source
    10 seconds should be enough, find a section showing steady movement
    Quote Quote  
  3. There is nothing to "fix." When you freeze frame interlaced video with a video app that insists on displaying both fields at the same time, you get ghosts. However, when you actually view it, your CRT will display it correctly, and your LCD or plasma will handle the deinterlacing. Don't waste your time "fixing" interlaced video: it is not broken.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Your before picture isn't interlaced. The two fields have already been blended together.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I didn't think to click on and enlarge the pics until after I read what you wrote. Yes, it's already been blend deinterlaced. Fixing that ranges from difficult to impossible, depending on what it looks like and the source. If from a video source, I think it's probably impossible.
    Quote Quote  
  6. The blending may be from the program he used to create the image. But we won't know unless he uploads a sample (not reencoded) of the video.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    That photo is from a tutorial: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/interlaced-video.html

A sample from the OP is needed.
    Quote Quote