VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Whenever I open something I recorded using the xbox gamebar on any kind of video editor, the footage always has messed up audio and green scan bars.
    On the windows media player and vlc, the footage plays normally without any problems, but when I try to see it on apps like Davinci Resolve or Adobe Premiere I it gets corrupted and even worse, if I try to convert the file, the audio ends up getting desynchronized and a part of it is lost, while videos made whit other apps such as OBS work properly.
    I've been searching for a solution for a long time, but I never found anything, only videos talking about greenscreen/chroma key and that green/purple corruption.
    I already searched for other “flashback-recording” software and now I use Nvidia Shadowplay along gamebar, as now not all videos get corrupted, but I still really want to be able to save my old footage.
    My OS is windows and I use an ultrawide monitor.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de tela 2021-06-09 083844.png
Views:	83
Size:	376.2 KB
ID:	59370  

Quote Quote  
  2. Professional NLEs like Resolve and Premiere need stable footage. They will not play well with variable framerate clips such as yours. You could try transcoding with either HandBrake or Shutter Encoder to constant framerate. Failing that, a more consumer orientated edit software such as Pinnacle or Filmora may work better.
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote