VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Would be nice if the topics and posts of users on my ignore list could be hidden completely.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    How does it look like now?

I have never used the ignore list.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Inside: would be nice if the post could be smaller
    Outside: would be nice if the topics could be hidden
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	inside.png
Views:	265
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	26289  

Click image for larger version

Name:	outside.png
Views:	146
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	26290  

users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  4. would be nice if the threads from in this case Stears555 would be hidden
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It looks like deadrats was banned today, so there will probably be no new posts from him under that username.
    Quote Quote  
  6. That's fine for him, but my request was more of a general nature and not specific about deadrats.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    That's fine for him, but my request was more of a general nature and not specific about deadrats.
    I was just sharing some information that you might want to know. To be honest, I too would be happy not to know that the threads started by one particular forum member even existed, so I wouldn't mind if your proposed enhancement were implemented.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    It looks like deadrats was banned today, so there will probably be no new posts from him under that username.
    Did I miss some fun?? What did he do? Oh well.... I hope for his sake he hasn't stopped taking his medication completely.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    A help site isn't some sort of goofy game where you ignore people's opinions.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Don't think the problem are deadrats opinions more the way he expresses them.
    (Sorry, but every few posts he was insulting people.)
    -> No problem with folks expressing their opinion, but there should be no reason to again and again insult people.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zoobie View Post
    A help site isn't some sort of goofy game where you ignore people's opinions.
    The particular member that I would like to be able to ignore completely is essentially a troll. He will probably be banned some day, but until that happens, it would be nice if I were unable to read the initial posts of any of the threads he started if I mouse over one while browsing the VideoHelp home page.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Did I miss some fun?? What did he do? Oh well.... I hope for his sake he hasn't stopped taking his medication completely.
    I don't have any idea what happened. All I know is his last visit here was today, and now it says "Banned" under his username.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!