VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, dear all.

Usually most of videos that I want to see on Youtube I can download using regular programs, like 4K Video Downloader, 3D Youtube Downloader and many others.

But in some few cases, the uploader flag the content as Age Restricted or something. And I can access the video logging on Youtube.

But when I try to download such videos, most programs failed on my attempts, even if I was logged on Youtube. Ex: 4K Video Downloader, 3D Youtube Downloader, FireDM and Open Video Downloader does not work on my videos downloading attempts.

How can I download such content? Does it possible? Which programs / methods should I try to make it work? Freeware / Portables softwares if it's possible.

PS: such videos are not private nor sensitive content. But it's uploaders recquire logging on Youtube to be seen all the videos.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards.
    Quote Quote  
  2. you can try yt-dlp with --cookies-from-browser [name your browser here and delete the brackets] [link to youtube]
    Quote Quote