Hello All,

First I hope this is the correct area to post my question.

Secondly, I am not trying to do any thing illegal in regards to accessing content. I am willing to pay for apps or services as long as it's cost is less than what AT&T is charging me for TV.

I'm looking for a way to cut my Uverse TV service and possibly move to the streaming option. I am sort of confused of what I can and cannot get in regards to content and features.

I took note of the channels I watch and of the 300+ channels I pay for, I think I only watch 15-20 (if that). To give you some idea, I watch FoodTV, TCM, SciFi, Hist, AHC, MeTV, Cooking Channel, IFC, Fox News, CNN, PBS, and my local stations.

If I got something like Amazon's Fire TV or Roku, would I be able to watch those stations? or do certain Services offer different station access?

In addition, is it possible to use a DVR with those products? I guess what I get confused about is the streaming service and DVR equipment options/compatibilities.

If anyone is doing this, would you share your setup? Also, just an idea of what I pay for my Uverse bundle, AT&T charges me $175+ for TV, Internet (25MB), and Phone.

Any help would be great.

Thank you