VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. how do i see another person's friend list in facebook in alphabetical order?

not my own . not necessarily friends of mine.

i used to be able to search somebody s friend list by typing a field that was displayed when i was viewing a friends list or any bodies else s list.

anyway is there a way to search some else s friend list or order the list alphabetically ?

ty
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by oduodui View Post
    i used to be able to search somebody s friend list by typing a field that was displayed when i was viewing a friends list or any bodies else s list.
    I deleted my last FB account last year, but I.I.R.C. in 2014, 2015 and 2016 I could do that.
    BUT the "magick" was possible only with certain browsers (namely, Seamonkey and the Presto-based Opera) and only through m.facebook·com.
    I didn't have a smartphone and accessed FB only on a desktop or on a laptop.
    I have no idea of how that g0dd@mn anti-social network ""works"" today.

anyway is there a way to search some else s friend list or order the list alphabetically ?
    I presume that a custom browser extension or a custom javascript file are required for the task.
    It sucks that the web of today is designed, programmed and maintained by absolute ˇdˇ0t§ -_-
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote