VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello is there any software available on the internet which can make bootable or in another words autorun my usb with DVD Ripping software i listened that rufus make windows bootable but i do not think so it will make dvd ripping software autorun basically i want to do it in my 1 gb usb which i can keep with me to attach any other software
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    With ou without "bootable media" I do not see the point of "auto-running" a DVD-ripping software.

¿Maybe you're looking for how to create a portable edition of that application?
    Last edited by El Heggunte; 29th Jun 2020 at 17:49. Reason: better wording :-/
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    https://github.com/automatic-ripping-machine/automatic-ripping-machine <<<<<< Linux only, its a headless ripper (no monitor, just put the movie in the tray it will rip it)
    Quote Quote  
  4. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by the_man_one View Post
    https://github.com/automatic-ripping-machine/automatic-ripping-machine <<<<<< Linux only, its a headless ripper (no monitor, just put the movie in the tray it will rip it)
    Fascinating 👀
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Of course this needs to be qualified by the OP's definition of 'Ripping'

If he/she does not appreciate the difference between a ripped dvd and a 'dvd-rip' I suggest he/she does a little research within these hallowed pages.
    Quote Quote