VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. In burning with dvd decrypter a pop up will ask me if I want to write overthis disk. If I select yes it will overwrite the disk but, I select no becauseI want to erase the disk before I overwrite it. I go to Mycomputer right clickthe drive and from the drop down menu I select "erase this disk".Sometimes that option is missing and sometimes it's there. If the option ismissing I usually go back to Decrypter and just burn the disk. Since I can burnthe disk from decrypter there must be some problem with windows7?

The reason I want to erase first is I noticed that thevideo that was written over pops up here and there in the video written overit.
    Don't give in to DVD2ONE, that leads to the dark side.
    Quote Quote  
  2. RW vs R media?

Originally Posted by Marco33 View Post
    The reason I want to erase first is I noticed that thevideo that was written over pops up here and there in the video written overit.
    Virtually impossible.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    RW vs R media?

RW

Virtually impossible.
    Not impossible because it happens. I'll be watching a burned RW disk of a show, for a split second here or there a second or two of the show that was written over shows up.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Marco33 View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Virtually impossible.
    Not impossible because it happens. I'll be watching a burned RW disk of a show, for a split second here or there a second or two of the show that was written over shows up.
    Then there's something seriously wrong with your DVD burner.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Virtually impossible.
    Then there's something seriously wrong with your DVD burner.
    Not the writer I replaced it. Same problem.
    Quote Quote