VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 33
FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. I won't use this GUI anymore, because the developer does not release clean files:

[Attachment 68741 - Click to enlarge]

It's best to use ffmpeg with command-lines. It will be %100 safe and much more operational.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ridibunda, rubbish. There's nothing wrong with Clever.

It's probably my fault, actually, because I asked the developer to make it easier to install by putting the package in a ZIP, not a RAR as he had previously. Sorry, ProWo!

As for command-line FFMPEG being "much" more operational, that is your opinion only. It's certainly not how I see it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @ridibunda
    This are false positives.
    Check the MD5 hash of the exe file.
    If it's ok, then I confirm you that clever is virus/troian/malware free.
    Last edited by ProWo; 19th Jan 2023 at 05:30.
    Quote Quote  
  4. January 19, 2023 release version 3.0.7.
    Fixed: IVTC missing 1st fps info, unacceptable files bug on new source, audio delay bug in multipex section.
    Improved: Cosmetics on all forms.
    Changed: Video filter chain, set DAR, IVTC Test (in Video encoding section).
    Quote Quote  
  5. For those who have problems with HighDPI monitors and clever FFmpeg-GUI:
    I have rewritten some code.
    Try the latest beta v3.0.7.01 and report back here.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    For those who have problems with HighDPI monitors and clever FFmpeg-GUI:
    I have rewritten some code.
    Try the latest beta v3.0.7.01 and report back here.
    As Multiplex screen have "Add File" button so could it have "Remove File" button?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by mertkn View Post
    As Multiplex screen have "Add File" button so could it have "Remove File" button?
    This brings no advantage.
    Uncheck the streams you don't need.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Originally Posted by mertkn View Post
    This brings no advantage.
    Uncheck the streams you don't need.
    So "Add File" button brings no advantage.
    Cause you add the file by drag & drop too.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Newest beta v3.0.7.02:
    Added prores encoding and prores muxing to mov, mfx and mkv.
    Quote Quote  
  10. January 24, 2023 release version 3.0.8.
    Fixed: Display scaling (> 100%) for High DPI Monitors.
    Added: prores encoding (proxy, lt, standard, hq, 4444, 444xq), prores muxing to mkv, mov, mxf.
    Last edited by ProWo; 26th Jan 2023 at 02:42.
    Quote Quote  
  11. When you mux Turkish language subtitle to mkv file,subtitle line seems broken.
    If I mux same sub to same mkv file in Mkvtoolnix,everything is ok,no problem.
    I mean that "fonts aren't suitable" in clever FFmpeg-GUI.
    Last edited by mertkn; 28th Jan 2023 at 17:47.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    when i encode in video encoding the audio is missing and i need to use multiplex after that. know some one why?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by Mariox View Post
    when i encode in video encoding the audio is missing and i need to use multiplex after that. know some one why?
    This is by design. You have changed the videostream only.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by mertkn View Post
    When you mux Turkish language subtitle to mkv file,subtitle line seems broken.
    If I mux same sub to same mkv file in Mkvtoolnix,everything is ok,no problem.
    I mean that "fonts aren't suitable" in clever FFmpeg-GUI.
    Post this subtitle file here, so i can check this.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Links removed.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 30th Jan 2023 at 16:22. Reason: Posting link to warez release is not okey! Bye bye.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Newest beta (v3.0.8.02)
    Added: If you want to use the padding, you can now move the padding position as you like. This can be helpful if you want to burn in subtitles in the lower black area of widescreen movies.

[Attachment 68973 - Click to enlarge]

Also added: When burning text-bound subtitles (srt, ass, ssa, vtt, mov_text) you can now set the bottom margin and the font size.

[Attachment 68974 - Click to enlarge]

Both together now make it possible to burn in the text-bound subtitles in the lower black area.

[Attachment 68975 - Click to enlarge]
    Last edited by ProWo; 31st Jan 2023 at 10:35.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Newest beta (v3.0.8.03)
    Added: Audio channels remapping

[Attachment 69029 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate the ease of use of the interface.
    Quote Quote  
  19. @Alan (from reviews)
    Alan (from reviews)
    It doesn't work on Win7 32bit. It's for 64bit only.
    clever Ffmpeg-GUI works on x86 systems, but you need 32 Bit builds of ffmpeg too.
    You can find them here: https://github.com/sudo-nautilus/FFmpeg-Builds-Win32/releases/tag/latest
    Anyway: A valutation of Value for money for a free program is pure nonsense.
    Last edited by ProWo; 5th Feb 2023 at 08:02. Reason: Added link for 32 bit build
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search PM
    Hi , Here is my problem I converted a DTS track (My TV does not read DTS LG C1) to Opus448 on my PC (VLC) The file does not seem to have any sound problems but on my TV at some point the sound is completely broken so I tested again the file on my PC (VLC) and I do not have this problem is it a bad conversion? And I also added a filter AudioDynamicNormalizer to have the sound more equal thank you for your help I am really desperate XD https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UQPcl-bwzH3980bfTNiuwCH0dKxjfigV/view?usp=sharing

Option activated during conversion

DynAudNom = Yes
    Encoder = Opus
    Bitrate = kb/s 448
    Frequency = no change
    Quote Quote  
  21. Use ac3 or aac instead of opus.
    Quote Quote  
  22. This is a good GUI, with some interesting features. I noticed 2 problems: in flac encoding it's not possible to customize compression level and bit depth (16bit or 24bit). Everything is selected automatically; in this way flac encoding is almost useless. Could you add these features (flac compression level and bit depth customization) in the GUI next versions ?
    Besides, I tried to open some 2160p video file but always failed. I wonder if the GUI supports 2160p video resolution file.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by AlanFord54 View Post
    This is a good GUI, with some interesting features. I noticed 2 problems: in flac encoding it's not possible to customize compression level and bit depth (16bit or 24bit). Everything is selected automatically; in this way flac encoding is almost useless. Could you add these features (flac compression level and bit depth customization) in the GUI next versions ?
    Besides, I tried to open some 2160p video file but always failed. I wonder if the GUI supports 2160p video resolution file.
    The flac settings are almost finished and will be integrated in the next beta.
    As for the second problem. Which error occurs?
    No problem here, as you can see.

[Attachment 69127 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  24. Newest beta (v3.0.8.04)
    improved: Audio channels remapping
    In this example, the audio source is re-encoded from stereo to 5.1, with FL and BL replaced with Left, FR and BR replaced with Right, and FC and LFE muted.

[Attachment 69128 - Click to enlarge]

Added: Flac settings (Bit depth and compression level)

[Attachment 69129 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  25. Well, I just tested the last beta (.04). Flac encoding now woks fine. Even 2160p video resolution file now is supported. Great work. Thanks.
    I noticed it's not possible to convert DTS- HD or trueHD to eac3.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by AlanFord54 View Post
    Well, I just tested the last beta (.04). Flac encoding now woks fine. Even 2160p video resolution file now is supported. Great work. Thanks.
    I noticed it's not possible to convert DTS- HD or trueHD to eac3.
    Does the source have 8 channels?
    The ffmpeg eac3 encoder only supports 6 channels or less. The same is true for ac3.
    Last edited by ProWo; 7th Feb 2023 at 14:33.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Does the source have 8 channels?
    The ffmpeg eac3 encoder only supports 6 channels or less. The same is true for ac3.
    Well, I understand. But in some videos I found eac3 7.1 audio tracks. So I wonder which library is needed for eac3 7.1 encoding. However, problem with 2160p video resolution is still there. With some files everything works fine, but in many cases the GUI is not able to open the file. I guess it probably depends from source file encoding settings, but I don't know exactly.
    Last edited by AlanFord54; 8th Feb 2023 at 18:03.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by AlanFord54 View Post
    However, problem with 2160p video resolution is still there. With some files everything works fine, but in many cases the GUI is not able to open the file. I guess it probably depends from source file encoding settings, but I don't know exactly.
    Cut a 20 second piece of such a problematic video with avidemux and then post it here.
    Then I can take a look at it.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Cut a 20 second piece of such a problematic video with avidemux and then post it here.
    Then I can take a look at it.
    Well, there is a problem: with a 30 second piece the GUI works fine ( I did many test with different files). Even with a 3 minute piece the GUI works fine.
    Here is a 30 secind piece but I think it's probably useless: the GUI works fine with this.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by AlanFord54 View Post
    Well, there is a problem: with a 30 second piece the GUI works fine ( I did many test with different files). Even with a 3 minute piece the GUI works fine.
    Here is a 30 secind piece but I think it's probably useless: the GUI works fine with this.
    As you say yourself, no problem with this file.
    Post here a picture of the error message with the video that you can not load.
    Quote Quote