VideoHelp Forum

Poll: What's your favorite Terminator show?

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Mine would be Terminator Salvation.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  2. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Kristanna Loken and Summer Glau FTW
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I can't vote as i don't really like any of them. i do own 1 and 2 on dvd but don't reallywatch them at all
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    T2

Linda Hamilton
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313 View Post
    I can't vote as i don't really like any of them. i do own 1 and 2 on dvd but don't reallywatch them at all
    You could vote on didn't like any of them.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I love T2!!
    Holy s**t! that was 1991!!!! Jeez, I'm old. Saw it opening night in the theater.
    When it came out on VHS I was renting a house off a lake with a friend and we bought it that Friday. Invited people over to watch it, eat, drink, relax, etc. Our house became like the poker scenes in "The Hunter" (1980). People came and went and slept over all weekend. They brought food, drink, friends, etc. We had a VCR that would play again after auto rewind. I left for work Saturday morning with a house full of people, some had stayed the night, came back that evening to a house of mostly different people. This continued on until about 10pm Sunday when the last people left. Movie played about 72 continuous hours and I'm still not tired of it!
    "You can observe a lot by watching." - Yogi Bera
    http://www.areturningadultstudent.com
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had all of them on DVD and now on BR. I've watched all 4 at least half dozen times so I guess I really like them. Don't have a favorite. When I watch them I start with 1 and run thru the others one at a time in succession. Only watch them in the winter when it's bad weather outside. Usually takes all day to do the 4 of them

Tony
    Quote Quote