VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi, if anyone here can clear up this video possibly the drivers' window, license plate or view inside the windshield, I would greatly appreciate it. This footage is of the vehicle that dropped off someone to steal my mom's car! I also have another view of the car being stolen with the driver running across the view of my camera briefly but it is not clear enough to see. We think this is someone we know as they unlock the car from across the street beforehand, we assume using the spare key that went missing a month ago. any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    have you tried taking your footage to your nearest police department ??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    95% of posted CCTV recordings are not good enough to provide a convincing License Plate reading. There's literally nothing in that video to extract, I don't even know if there was a license plate. Doesn't help that your are recording your screen with a phone instead of just uploading the original. From what I've seen the original doesn't have much to work with. The best you can probably hope for is determining the make and model along with those unique rims.
    Quote Quote