VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone, this may be a very repetitive question in this forum, I have read everything I could find and even tried everything that was said here.

I already have my MPD file, I have the KID file and the license file.
    But I'm trying to decrypt the license and I can't find any code / program that works for me.

I tried to enter getwvkeys.cc but it seems that the discord invitation is down.

I have also been using the AnyStream program but unfortunately it is a manual process, and it takes me a long time to search for movies of the same favorite actor. I don't know if there is an alternative to AnyStream that has some sort of api / local port that allows me to send you the links.

Or I don't know if you can help me to say what is the current / functional form today?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. dude, with scramble information, how can you hope for help?

share mpd, pssh, kid, lic url

and which site are we talking about?
    Quote Quote  
  3. This is the MPD link: LINK MPD

Does this work for you?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by CarmeloCampos View Post
    This is the MPD link: LINK MPD

Does this work for you?
    This MPD seems to belong to video from Amazon Prime.
    As per rules, this forum doesn't allow discussions about downloading videos off of subscription/paid video streaming services.

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404993-Please-ONLY-ask-for-help-videos-that-everyo...ere-is-my-post
    Quote Quote  
  5. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    As @pram0dm said, the mpd link belongs to the aiv-cdn.net, which is obviously the Amazon Prime video, so I would suggest you to use the downloaders to get what you want, since paid subscription or not-everyone-could-access videos are not allowed.
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  6. from your mpd pssh is
    Code:
    AAAAeXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAFkIARIQBuJu8mUbQXaeA98/cr3iQxoGYW1hem9uIjVjaWQ6QnVKdThtVWJRWGFlQTk4L2NyM2lRdz09LGJ2TnV3SGIwU2lpR3hzbFlLQVFFRkE9PSoCU0QyAA==
    but from this one, nothing to find. need more data

anyway as other users above say, we have more tool to use to get video from amz
    Quote Quote