VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi i hope some members can help me i have bin having trouble today with freemake video converter it does not convert youtube video to
    dvd anymore . Can anyone help me with this or recommend a simmilar free converter thats just as easy ?? thank you in advance .
    Quote Quote  
  2. Download from youtube (freemake downloader is easy and good), then load the file into AVS2DVD, itīs a very program, free and gives very high quality results (obiously depending on the source video), you may have to tweak some of the options (Aspect Ratio, Framerate, audio bitrate, etc..) but there are several guides around here you can check out.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by julitomg View Post
    Download from youtube (freemake downloader is easy and good), then load the file into AVS2DVD, itīs a very program, free and gives very high quality results (obiously depending on the source video), you may have to tweak some of the options (Aspect Ratio, Framerate, audio bitrate, etc..) but there are several guides around here you can check out.
    ok thank u very much i'm not a tekk savy guy at all and i will try this thanx again
    Quote Quote