VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am in an online course, i paid around 5000 euros and it makes me sad the only way to watch the videos is online, i got to access the file i got by loading the video completely and its a file called src[1].dat, and i know the videos in the page are mp4, being played with the easy-video-player,( i think).

i tried many programs to download the video, but i cannot, all i got is this file in the temp folder, i know its the video because i got this when i opened it with notepad++

ftypisom
    isomiso2avc1mp41
    free
    mdat
    - core 148 r2762 90a61ec
    - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec
    - Copyleft 2003-2017
    - http://www.videolan.org/x264.html
    - options: cabac=1 ref=1 deblock=1:0:0 analyse=0x3:0x113 me=hex subme=2 psy=1 psy_rd=1.00:0.00 mixed_ref=0 me_range=16 chroma_me=1 trellis=0 8x8dct=1 cqm=0 deadzone=21,11 fast_pskip=1 chroma_qp_offset=0 threads=34 lookahead_threads=8 sliced_threads=0 nr=0 decimate=1 interlaced=0 bluray_compat=0 constrained_intra=0 bframes=3 b_pyramid=2 b_adapt=1 b_bias=0 direct=1 weightb=1 open_gop=0 weightp=1 keyint=250 keyint_min=25 scenecut=40 intra_refresh=0 rc_lookahead=10 rc=crf mbtree=1 crf=23.0 qcomp=0.60 qpmin=0 qpmax=69 qpstep=4 ip_ratio=1.40 aq=1:1.00

if someone knows about this stuff i would really appreciate it. im paying more than 5000euro for this course and i cannot watch them offline im really sad.

I really need help for this. its very important since i work in a cruise ship for now and i cannot be online too much, its expensive and slow.

if someone want to try to help me i can give the access with my login and password.

thanks in advance and hope someone has the right solution for this.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    One thing you should IMO NEVER do is share your login/pw with anyone even if they want to help you.

Chances are that you IP is logged by the server and if it sees access from a different IP it might not only refuse that log in but also your own log in due to a breach of access rules etc.

Those details do indeed look like the file but it could be only sections of the whole thing - pretty rare these days to have a whole video stored in a tmp location. But you could always try to copy what you see to another folder and rename the file to .mp4 and see what that gives you.

You could also try the various file internet capture tools to see if you can save the file that way.

Otherwise your only recourse is to do a screen capture of the video and save it that way.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for the advice i think i shouldnt be giving my pw too. Youre right.

Well i copied the file dat And changed the extensión to mp4 but nothing.

I tried getflv it tskes the link but downloads only one empty file. Well the academy is gonna help me to get the vídeos offline because they understand i have a difficult situación from the cruise ship to follow online course.

Thank you.
    Quote Quote