VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. does anybody know where i can download Mpeg2 Codecs or some good codecs that i can use with Ulead Video 5, i had to put a new motherboard into my computer and lost all my codecs
    many thanks if you can help me.
    Quote Quote  
  2. send me an email - I have a good one you can use (no watermark)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This question is answered like 456049809 times a week. Please, do a search before asking questions. Nobody is going to mind answering questions that are rare, but it gets old answering the same ones over and over and over (ad infinitum)

Answer:

You need to install some DVD playback software (regardless of whether you have a DVD drive or not). The software will install the necessary MPEG-2 codec. AFAIK, there is currently no standalone MPEG-2 codec installer (maybe this will change in the near future, maybe not) At the present time, that is the only option you have to get MPEG-2 to work on your system.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    <TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
    On 2001-10-22 20:13:54, Beretta wrote:
    This question is answered like 456049809 times a week. Please, do a search before asking questions. Nobody is going to mind answering questions that are rare, but it gets old answering the same ones over and over and over (ad infinitum)

Answer:

You need to install some DVD playback software (regardless of whether you have a DVD drive or not). The software will install the necessary MPEG-2 codec. AFAIK, there is currently no standalone MPEG-2 codec installer (maybe this will change in the near future, maybe not) At the present time, that is the only option you have to get MPEG-2 to work on your system.
    </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR size=1 color=black></TD></TR></TABLE>

You are incorrect someone emaild me the codec and it was just it, I think it was stinky which by the way i need again. It had very good playback and i didnt have to framserve mpeg2 into tmpge. So i would email stinky to get it.
    Quote Quote