VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Thread
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by spiffy
    Does anyone know why Canon will not update the CDR-Labelprint software? I don't hate using it -- well, it's the only software I've used that will place the image on the right position of the disc tray; none of the other software I've tried will, so I don't really have a choice anyway -- but CDR-Labelprint has a lot of limitations.
    I use it with my i865 without any problems at all. It's quite easy to create your own labels, or import scans, either done yourself or DL-ed. To resize, just double-click on the image and go to the position tab:

Then adjust the settings for top, left, height and width until you get the size spot on. I've had height and width up to 130mm before with no hassles.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Question for the Canon Pixma forumist...." Does it ever do an auto-cleaning to so called clear the nozzles? or do you have to initiate the head-cleanings yourself?"
    Is what we learn indeed a fact, or someones opinon?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't had mine very long or used it too much to notice. But I haven't heard it auto-cleaning yet.l
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by jimmalenko
    To resize, just double-click on the image and go to the position tab:
    I've only used the Width and Height tabs -- I just use the directional arrow keys to center the image. Don't know if the position tabs can make it more precise than the arrow keys though.

I find the centering to be the most time-consuming part of printing; especially if I'm using a scanned image of an original label.

Spiffy
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The IP3000 does appear to clean itself after a long idle time.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Now that the Pixma ip3000 can be made to print to discs, I'm seriously entertaining getting one. What I need to know is the speed of the print to discs. The Epsons print to discs in about 3 minutes, but they only offer printing in "Best Photo" mode when printing to discs. I've heard that you can print to discs on the Canons using a "normal" setting. Does this speed up the printing? If I could print to discs in economy or draft mode and cut that 3 minutes in half, I'd probably buy a couple of IP3000's, but that all depends on the speed...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can use normal setting and I am not sure about the speed, but it is close to a minute. I use the bypass method, but I would like to know how it goes with getting the tray.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by compuball
    Now that the Pixma ip3000 can be made to print to discs, I'm seriously entertaining getting one. What I need to know is the speed of the print to discs. The Epsons print to discs in about 3 minutes, but they only offer printing in "Best Photo" mode when printing to discs. I've heard that you can print to discs on the Canons using a "normal" setting. Does this speed up the printing? If I could print to discs in economy or draft mode and cut that 3 minutes in half, I'd probably buy a couple of IP3000's, but that all depends on the speed...
    I have a Pixma 5000 that I recently set up for DVD printing. I only print in high quality mode, but normal is an option. I never timed a disk printing, but I would guess it takes a little over a minute (at high quality). I'm sure normal quality would take less than a minute.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey everyone, just thought I would let people know that I have a few cd print trays left and can hook a few people up...this is not meant to be an advertisement but rather letting some people know that these resources are available...email me at alachape@hotmail.com...if this post was not allowed or violates any rules i do apologise.
    good luck witht he mods
    coolio
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The epson manual will have a response to that, here read the epson r200 user's guide and you see how to finish. here are some more epson printer manuals
    Quote Quote