VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Guys, first post and not a real tech guy. May have been a victim to dodgy easycap ebay set up, have the honestech software installed on win 10 and its not working or no video shows on screen and when i launch the software it says there is no audio capture device.

I have the male to male red yellow and white rca cables plugged into easycap in front usb port (and neither work with it) and the other end at front of vhs player. My question, if i just write off the easycap thing as a mistake, is there any other software (free if possible) that will work with just my rca cable or do I need to go out and buy more cables etc.. ps they are PAL videos.

Thanks. John
    Last edited by videoguy2020; 6th May 2020 at 03:39.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    You should open a new thread, don't hijack other people's thread, Anyway use vdub software, Connect yellow RCA to yellow, red to red and white to white cables.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    You should open a new thread, don't hijack other people's thread, Anyway use vdub software, Connect yellow RCA to yellow, red to red and white to white cables.
    ok thanks, didn't want to create another thread just for 2020. the problem though is i still have the males plugged into the easy cap (might be dodgy) which is plugged into the usb. Do i just throw that out and what bargain video capture device would you recommend? Thanks.
    Last edited by videoguy2020; 6th May 2020 at 03:52.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by videoguy2020 View Post
    Originally Posted by dellsam34 View Post
    ok thanks, didn't want to create another thread just for 2020. the problem though is i still have the males plugged into the easy cap (might be dodgy) which is plugged into the usb. Do i just throw that out and what bargain video capture device would you recommend? Thanks.
    I'm moving this to a new thread.
    Quote Quote