VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been using the chrome extensions "Live Stream Downloader" to download tiktok live streams but a couple of days ago it stopped working.

The flv files that I get don't have the video codec implemented.

I have seen elsewhere that maybe tiktok has changed something on their end, but I've tried this same method on a different computer & it worked fine so I don't know.

Does anyone else have this problem or maybe have a solution?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hi. I haven't personally experienced it, but I remember having a similar problem with another platform, LinkedIn. I needed to use it, as I have bought cheap real LinkedIn followers and wanted to continue promoting the account and keep it active. In my case, clearing the cache and updating the extension helped solve the problem. Try that and see if it works for you too.
    Last edited by JannAce; 10th Jul 2023 at 06:02.
    Quote Quote  
  3. With this tool, you can record live streaming tiktok, even on android: https://github.com/Michele0303/tiktok-live-recorder/
    Quote Quote