VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I was trying to backup a movie with BD-Rebuilder BD-RBV03804 . The audio is perfect for half the movie then it is off, it does not match with the lips moving, in other words the volume comes a second or so later that the lips moving.
    Any suggestions or ideas.
    Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. You haven't provided much information. Such as:

Name of the movie?
    Have you used BDRB before with success? (Maybe your configuration isn't right)
    What you're using to rip the disc?

Okay, assuming inspect.exe (in the BDRB folder) says your configuration is okay, there are a number of possibilities:

1) Bad rip. Try again, and update your decryption program first.
    2) The main movie is split into multiple m2ts files that aren't being joined properly.
    3) The disc has a complex interactive java menu.

If #1 above doesn't fix the problem, you could try running ANYDVDHD or DVDFabPasskey in the background and extract main movie with Clown_BD. If Clown_BD works and BDRB is able to re-encode the output without the audio going out of sync, that would point towards either #2 or #3 or both.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. fritzi93, Thanks for responding.
    I used DVDFAB. The movie is Aliens. I tested the ripped movie on my hard drive with VLC player and it is perfect.
    As I did the inspect this is what I got:
    - Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
    - AVISYNTH Version: 2.5.8.0, Ok
    - HAALI Splitter: 1.11.96.14, Ok
    - FFDSHOW: 3933, not recommended version
    - WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
    - WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
    - WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
    - FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
    - FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
    - FFDSHOW AVC set to "ffmpeg-mt": Ok
    - BD Rebuilder v0.38.0.4, Ok
    - X264: Ok
    - AFTEN: Ok
    - FAAC: Ok
    - MP4BOX: Ok
    - WAVI: Ok
    - TSMUXER: Ok

The thing that stands out is the FFDSHOW: 3933 and after that is says "not recommended version".
    Could that have anything to do with the problem I'm having and if so what version should I use?
    Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  4. The version of ffdshow tested and recommended by jdobbs is v.3882. Uninstall the version you have now and install v.3882.

Yeah, it may be that's the cause of your problem, but only one way to find out.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  5. I updated the FFDSHOW, I tried ripping just the movie with DVDFAB and the using BD-Rebuilder after that to no avail. There is one section where the movie seems to skip in terms of the voice. It still out of sync.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Did you try Clown_BD?
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote