VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi
    Please tell me in what program I can render video in bluray (m4v) and get the output one file with audio? NO container.
    I try to render in Adobe Premier in blu ray, but I get two files in the output m4v and wav. But I am looking solution how to get in one output authoring file.
    If it's possible or near solution
    or maybe hint what I need to google.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Your question is confusing. You can't have audio and video together in no container.

Are you planning to use this file for further authoring? If so, there is nothing wrong with combining Premiere's output in your authoring app.

If you just want to watch it, why not simply output as .mp4?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    Your question is confusing. You can't have audio and video together in no container.

Are you planning to use this file for further authoring? If so, there is nothing wrong with combining Premiere's output in your authoring app.

I need and audio protection/encryption
    Quote Quote  
  4. You're going to have to provide far more detail about your end goal, what you hope to achieve, if you want a realistic answer. Just not enough to go on.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I don't use Premiere, but in Vegas (and I suspect this is true in Premier) there is a check mark in the render dialog that controls whether to include the audio. There is then a second check box that will let you render the audio and video to separate files, which is what you are doing, but also render them into one file. Rendering to one file is almost always the default, and I'm not sure how you got Premiere into a state where that is no longer the default.
    Quote Quote  
  6. @johnmeyer -- In Premiere if you choose the Blu Ray presets (either h.264 or mpeg) you are not allowed the option to multiplex the streams. (I was surprised too.) Probably a legacy of Encore.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by pixfix2 View Post
    Originally Posted by smrpix View Post
    Your question is confusing. You can't have audio and video together in no container.

I need and audio protection/encryption
    How is that going to work? AFAIK, most/all? media players require the video/audio to be in a container to be playable together.

How are you going to encrypt the audio? AFAIK, the only audio protection that's undefeatable is Cinavia which requires an expensive license and per use fee. You can also use DRM which appears to be much cheaper, but it seems to require a monthly fee.

As always, if you can view or listen to it, it can be captured. The exception is Cinavia which supposedly carries over even in analog recordings.
    Quote Quote  
  8. lingyi pm you
    and smrpix too

And how is possible (program or plugin) to pack or encode audio with cinavia?
    Quote Quote  
  9. I've never done it, but I suppose you can request a license.

https://www.verance.com/cinavia/

For Cinavia the owners Verance make their money through licensing agreements with several sections of the entertainment and media industry. As of March 2012 these licence costs due to Verance were $10,000–$300,000 per manufacturer of Blu-ray Disc players—for the rights to embed the Cinavia detection system—plus additional software costs for the implementation itself.[8] Production facilities need to pay $50 for each audio track that is watermarked with Cinavia.[8] Distribution houses must finally pay $0.04 per disc with Cinavia watermarked content included.[8]
    Quote Quote