VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ive followed the instructions on how to create vcd on to dvdr However .. when I load the avesq01 into spruce up it imports fine and the pic is there on the preview HOWEVER here is the downside there is no sound and if i try to import the sound file mp2 it says that the audio files cannot be imported to manualy

what have i done wrong why doesnt the sound go with the mpeg ? is there a way round this please help
    I thought id got there but now i havent
    Quote Quote  
  2. rename the *.mp2 file to *.mpa and it has to be the same name as the video file..

and make sure that your sound has been converted to 48khz through tmpgenc using ssrc 1.29... its all in the guide anyways i hope u have followed that... g/luck

:^)
    I FEAR NO BEER!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes i have followed the guide and i have an audio file wich i can play through winamp wich is rencoded to 196kbs and 48000khz however how do i rename it to the mpa file ? do i just right click and rename it ?

if so then the audio has not followed the mpeg and spurce comes up saying that the audio cannot manualy be imported .. any ideas of what i have done wrong please
    Quote Quote