VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i dont know if this is the correct place to post this.i have a bin/cue file.what do i use to open it?or must i convert to mpeg?its a program by the way.thanx
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well if you know what it is (meaning if you know that its a VCD or SVCD) you can burn it direct to disk. If you would like to check it, you can use CDMage (download in the "tools" section) to extract the files contained.
    Quote Quote  
  3. its the easy cd creator in bin/cue format.i cant burn it straight away into disk right?i have to convert it to what?i guess i should have mentioned this earlier.sorry
    Quote Quote  
  4. its the easy cd creator in bin/cue format.i cant burn it straight away into disk right?i have to convert it to what?i guess i should have mentioned this earlier.sorry
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As I don't use easy cd creator I have no idea what it can or cannot do. All I know is that it takes cif files.

I presumed you didn't know what was in this bin/cue - therefore I suggested the CDMage tool. If you know, just burn it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This is a format used by CDRWIN...its a burning program, you can get a trial version at http://www.goldenhawk.com

All you do is load the cue sheet and then start burning.
    Quote Quote  
  7. you can burn bin/cues in Nero as well... for some reason CDRWIN just makes a coaster everytime i start burning on my setup.... so i gotta use Nero.
    Quote Quote