VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. If the trial version can't read my unfinalized DVD will the paid for version be the same ?

Search PM
    There is a POSSIBILITY it couldn't read it (due to software weakness), but that is not likely.
    I have the Pro (2.x) version of ISOBuster, and haven't found a disc yet that wasn't readable, unless scratches/etc had rendered it so completely corrupt that it wouldn't even be recognized as a disc. That includes all varieties of CDs & DVDs, open- or closed session, single- or multi-session, finalized or not. Have had the app for ~7 years. You don't need the app often, but when you do, you REALLY need the full potential.
    One Pro feature I've really enjoyed is the IBP/IBQ managed image files, because the feature allows you to reconstruct the image from multiple copies of the disc & multiple drives, thus spreading out & minimizing the errors.

Scott

3. Banned
    Search PM
    I have used ISOBUSTER for years now and I agree with Cornucopia. The disc has to be in real bad shape physically for the software to fail. The managed image files are really good for reconstruction. Presently I have 3.3 on my system.

4. thanks for ypur respopnse I'll start looking for the app to download I expect it to be around $39
    thanks again

5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try using imgburn to extract the iso.If its a dvd+r/+rw then it doesn't need to be finalized.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.

6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Only one thread per OP and subject. Thread closed.
    Continue here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/362480-Trouble-w-isobuster-PRO?p=2302705#post2302705

Moderator redwudz