VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!
    I have this soft called virtualdub batcher v13 and i used to use it to batch covert videos but i haven't used it for a long time , and now i seem to forgot how to use it. All i remember is i used virtualdub to set my processing settings then save it and open the batcher load the videos and load the pocessing setting.
    But that is not working because when i am saving my processing setting of virtualdub it saves a file called .vdscript and the file i have to load in the batcher program uses a .vcf file. So my question to you is how do i go about it.
    It would be a great help. Thanks all the same.
    Quote Quote  
  2. vcf is the same as vdscript, you can just rename it.
    But maybe you can forget batcher, in vd2 I optimized some usage of batch processing. There is batch wizard where you can add multiple files at once.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks, Shekh.
    For taking the time in replying to my query. Your info on .vdscript and .vcf being the same was helpful and merely changing the name worked for me, thank you.
    I have downloaded vd2 as you suggested but, I wanted to know if there is a How to use or Instruction manual on tips and tricks is available on the subject also.
    Take care and thanks again for your kindness.
    Quote Quote  
  4. No manual, but if you scroll through changes history it should give some hints.
    Quote Quote