VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
    Search PM
    As I said, take it up with a mod. I'm out.
    If in doubt, Google it.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dosun
    what he posted up in quite a few instances was flat out wrong or lies. .....while he gets nothing for posting up lies.. ..... while mine are "attacks"?
    This is referred to as an "attack". Calling somebody a liar is treading on dangerous ground. This is NOT AT ALL the same as disagreeing or suggesting their info is flawed. Just a tip.

Originally Posted by dosun
    (not to mention quite a bit of profanity)
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890867#890867
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=218449
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

3. Hmmm....

What is this then?

LS, if you like to attack me again, you can do it in the other board. While you are at it you can go an answer why your "advice" disagrees with official documentation since you have been dodging this left and right.

Calling somebody a liar is treading on dangerous ground.
    The problem is I can prove you are lying.

Like I said before, I thought boards were supposed to be a place for intelligent discussion using facts, but maybe this one works differently?

4. It's time to drop this subject once and for all. This is not an intelligent or useful discussion, especially for the newbie forums.

If anyone has a strong desire to discuss anything further with another user, please use the PM system. Be aware that the forum rules also apply to PMs and abuse will not be tolerated.

Regards,

Cobra